Technology advances at a breakneck pace, and the world is no longer what it was even ten years ago. In the following decade, there will be yet another wave of breakthroughs that will transform a variety of industries. Furthermore, governments all around the world are working hard to implement and adopt modern technology. Every nation’s aim now is to make effective use of renewable energy sources, and the globe is progressing toward new scientific breakthroughs with the support of improved science and technology.
Solar energy is the energy generated from sunlight, and both emerging and established countries are highly invested in power generation from this source. Furthermore, there have been numerous inventions all over the world that use solar-powered equipment while also being environmentally friendly. It is expected that the field of solar energy will advance in the next few years, as solar-powered products are not only good for the environment, but also help us save money. Solar powered equipment have a greater initial cost, but they are extremely durable and have a low operating cost. Let’s look at a top 4 innovations that have been developed in the field of solar energy:
1. Solar powered water purifier: It is used to clean the impure or polluted water and it can get 1.5 liters of pure water from 3 liters of impure water. This latest technology has proved to be highly economical if used in areas where only contaminated water is found.
2. Solar Air conditioner: As we are all aware of how traditional Air conditioners pollute and harm the environment, solar Air conditioners not only reduce the cost of electricity bills, but also contribute towards a cleaner environment.
3. Solar Laptops: Solar laptops use the power of the sun to recharge their battery as they have inbuilt photovoltaic solar panels. These laptops usually charge within two hours or even less than that and can function for 8-10 hours. They are an amazing device to reduce electricity bills.
There are various other technologies that are getting popular like solar grill (used to grill food, and the food tastes amazing!), solar night lamp, solar windows (windows are used to generate electricity here) and the list is endless. However, these technologies may take their own time to come to their daily use and be a part of our everyday lives. Solar PV systems are currently the most economical way to reduce the cost of electricity bills with little maintenance and generate high power at the most affordable prices. A bonus is it reduces our dependency on fossil fuels and keeps the environment clean.
What 10 countries are leading the world in solar energy?
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
Solar Projects Australia
A few wide scale notable projects in the field of solar in Australia, as specified by Clean Energy Council (CEC) are:
- 105 MW Nevertire Solar Farm in New South Wales
- 100 MW Bomen Solar Farm in New South Wales
- 100 MW Merredin Solar Farm Western Australia
- 100 MW Yarranlea Solar Farm in Queensland.
Why invest in a solar PV system with Solar Miner?
When investing in a solar PV system, you want to make sure you get the return on your investment, after all, that’s what investments are for. Solar Miner is one of the Renowned and Preferred Solar Retailers for Homeowners in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. We are committed to raising the bar in the solar industry. We offer proven quality products with competitive pricing and flexible finance options. We aim to put all our effort into maintaining quality service for our customers and we are exceedingly pleased to find customers who can always appreciate us in the form of reviews and ratings. Recently, product review awarded us as the most reliable and trusted solar provider with highest 5 star reviews from satisfied and happy customers. Solar Miner received word of mouth service award for two consecutive years 2017 & 2018. Feel free to ask your solar retailer about their awards and achievements as that shall highlight the kind of service they deliver.