Residential Solar System
Solar system is basically a set of several components. It is the quality of the components used that determines the quality of a solar system. We at SolarMiner understand that every component has an importance of its own and carries a significant value.
Generally it is perceived that it is only the panels and the inverter are the components that matter, but it has got many more components to be carefully considered including the safety switches, the mounting kit that includes the railings, clip locks and other mounting kit components and at SolarMiner we take ample care for these. A major reason for giving a thought to this is, the solar system is a long term investment that is going to give you returns for a long, very long time with SolarMiner Solar Systems.
A simple measure for that it is the performance warranty on the solar panels, that you’ll get, stands at 25 years and if these components would not be good enough to hold the panels the system may collapse.
SolarMiner would always strive to make your solar system perform for you, for life. We also ensure to have your solar system to get installed by us not only with the best possible gear but also so with utmost care and keeping in mind all the Compliance and Standards
- 3kW Solar System
- Generates 12.6 kWh/day (approx.)
- Can save you up to $1000/year
- Ideal for Family Size of 2-3
- 5kW Solar System
- Generates 21kWh/day (approx.)
- Can save you up to $1650/year
- Ideal for Family Size of 3-5
- 6.6kW Solar System
- Generates 25kWh/day (approx.)
- Can save you up to $2200/year
- Ideal for Family Size of 5-7
- 10kW Solar System
- Generates 38kWh/day (approx.)
- Can save you up to $3400/year
- Ideal for Family Size of 7+